Feed the Masses!
And Make Great Money with a Food Booth at White Hall’s City Park
Know what happens when families come to the White Hall Founders Day Fall Festival? They get hungry! And they want fun festival food. Join other food vendors to feed the masses with your specialties. Apply to be a part of this year’s fun by completing the application form no later than October 14.
FRIDAY, OCTOBER 15
8:00 – 10:00AM
SATURDAY, OCTOBER 16
10:00AM – 10:00PM
Load in and set up
Open for business
*Compliance is required. Inspectors will be on-site.
A Word about City Park Improvements ...
Recently, the City of White Hall has engaged in a major project to make our City Park even more beautiful and accessible with the improvement of facilities and installation of new sidewalks. The City of White Hall is protecting this investment by prohibiting vehicular traffic across the new sidewalks. Booth operators will be required to bring dollies, carts or wagons to transport goods from your vehicle to your booth. We regret the inconvenience and appreciate your understanding and cooperation.
- Booth fee must be paid in full before arrival at park.
- Provide Proof of Insurance before arrival at park.
- Bring State licensing with you.*
- Bring State sales tax permit with you. You are responsible for collecting sales tax and remitting it to the state*
- Upon arrival, park your vehicle and/or rig on the side of the park and check in with booth coordinator for your booth location.
- If you paid for electrical service, you must bring your own extension cords.
- Water supply is limited. We recommend you bring your own supply of fresh water. All food vendors must contain their gray water.